No need to stress about the year ending in a couple of weeks, here’s how to rock your goals in 5 easy steps so you can end the year with a bang!
2017 Thanksgiving is this week (Thanksgiving is celebrated every last Thursday of November every year in the United States. And for this year, Thanksgiving is on November 23, 2017). And then black Friday (the Friday morning after Thanksgiving), Cyber Monday, Christmas, etc., the list is endless!
It is so easy to get lost in the busy-ness of the season and lose track of your goals. Well, champion, that is why I am here, to show you how to rock your goals in 5 easy steps! No matter what holidays bring, you will be right on track.
Please permit me to spice up your holiday with this quick and easy step-by-step processes that will help you get more things checked off your to-do-list.
In other words, if you have dreams and goals you plan to achieve, then stay with me on today’s blog post.
Okay, here’s a little disclaimer before we dive in;
Everything I will be sharing with you today is not going to manifest if you only wish that they do. You must be willing to WORK this process.
Here’s the truth you may not want to hear:
LIFE is REAL.
Life is not fairytale. WISHES are fairytales. You can keep dreaming and wishing all you want, but in life, you get what you work for.
I know you will agree with me that this year has been incredibly fast; I think it was only yesterday I just celebrated my birthday (well, that was actually in July), phew! At the same time, I am grateful that I am here, that we all here in the 11th month of the year.
Congrats! What a blessing.
Without much ado, let’s dig in.
How to Rock Your Goals in 5 Easy Steps!
- 1. Make a personal assessment of where you are; why does this matter? Well, assessment, otherwise known as evaluation, will enable you to see where you are at the moment and where to begin. To put it differently, not understanding where you are, would prevent you from moving ahead. I highly suggest two different types of assessment; personal and business (if you are a business person, or maybe you own business). Thankfully, there are many digital tools out there that can help you to assess yourself quickly. Here are some of them:
- MAPP Test; this is one of prominent personal evaluation tools I know. But I will let you do the judging. Here is the link to check out this means if you are considering to use it: http://www.assessment.com
- MyPlan.Com is another assessment testing tool that majority of people claim to have used. You want to plan out your next couple of months and start out the year strong? Then head over here: http://www.myplan.com/assess/values.php
- My Next Move is another assessment tool I would love to recommend to you. This helps you to concisely and clearly map out your next move. Check it out here: https://www.mynextmove.org/explore/ip
- 2. Create new habits. In other to achieve your goals, you must start creating healthy and helpful habits. By and large, good habits enhance productivity. While on the other hand, bad habits make you go downhill. For this reason, one of the practices I think you must nurture is punctuality. Learn to be on time. It will save you a lot.
- 3. Ask questions when you don’t know or seek help when you get stuck. Apparently, asking a question is a big deal for so many people. In fact, most times, asking questions may only be easier said than done. Many people do not have the desire to ask questions even when they do not know because then others will see that they do not know. Here is my personal encounter, last month I had a problem with my website, I didn’t know what to do. I tried to hire someone from Fiverr, and it seems to me that they didn’t know how to solve the problem either. Under those circumstances, I was confused and losing money. I was ashamed to refer people to my site because it wasn’t functioning correctly. Fortunately, I have a friend whom I believe will be able to solve my website problems but I was coming up with tons of reason why I should not ask her. Eventually, I summoned the courage to ask Ysmay, and she fixes my web problems within 2 hours. Honestly, I will say, be shameless. Ask the damn question! A question can save your life or biz life. By the way, if you need website help check out my girl Ysmay here.
- 4. Don’t wish, work. I guess I need not explain this very point; it is self-explanatory. The simple and smart thing for you and I to do will be not to sit down and just wish those dreams to come true; we have to work on our goals, so they become a reality. It is as easy and straightforward as that, Champion!
- 5. Be grateful. Finally, be grateful. I can’t say this enough; gratitude is one of those must-know-must-do-things that everyone knows and only very few do. Gratefulness helps you appreciate the value that actions bring to your life. And naturally, when you understand the importance of something, you will now tend to do more or less of it.1And as the saying goes, “what you focus on is what you develop.” Today, resolve to focus on a goal that you want to accomplish, go for it and get it done.
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? It is factually uncomplicated to start taking actions towards your goals. Why then are you not doing it?
One good thing, though.
Starting now is ok! Start implementing these five steps today. Start taking action!
That’s not all:
Intentional actions are the way to go. Accomplish the goals and dreams that you have set for yourself with deliberate action steps. And if you need help along the way, I am here.
Please share this post and also leave a comment.