All content provided on Just Positude blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of Just Positude will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
BLOG COMMENTS POLICY
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments that attack an individual person or persons.
- Offensive comments.
User must be 13 years of age or older.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless other stated, all content shared and displayed on Justpositude.com is property of Just Positude, LLC, unless otherwise specified. Property of Just Positude, LLC. is protected by copyright laws and includes, but is not limited to: text, video, audio, images, photographs, and graphics (“Content”).
You may view all Content for non-commercial use. You do not acquire any rights by obtaining our Content. You agree not to use, alter, publish, or display our Content, in part or in whole, for commercial use. Unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
BUYING FROM US
You agree that any products purchased from Just Positude, LLC. will be used solely for personal non-commercial use and will not be re-sold, published, loaned, or shared.
While using or viewing this Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in a manner that may disrupt or impair the Site’s functionality or any user’s experience of the Site.
- Intercept data or personal information from the Site
- Share or distribute any information containing harmful components intended to disrupt or impair the Site
- Target, threaten, harass, or harm persons associated with Just Positude, LLC. or other Site users
- Share or distribute any content considered by us to be objectionable, by law or otherwise
- Inappropriately advertise, solicit, or promote material in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act
- Share, distribute, or solicit private information such as phone numbers, email address, postal addresses, or financial details
- Misrepresent yourself with the intention of violating these Terms.
We are not responsible for content generated or shared by users on the Site (“User Content”). This includes, but is not limited to: comments, links, videos, or images.
By contributing User Content to this Site, you grant us irrevocable license to reproduce and distribute your content. You acknowledge you are not entitled to compensation for our use of your User Content, financial or otherwise.
Allowing User Content on our Site does not constitute endorsement by Just Positude, LLC. While we encourage discussion between Users, we reserve the right to remove any User Content without notice, if we find it in violation of these Terms.
The Just Positude Site and Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by the law, Just Positude, LLC. makes no warranties with respect to our Site or Content. We do not warrant our Site or its functions will be uninterrupted. We do not warrant our Site or Content will be error-free, nor do we warrant that errors will be corrected.
We operate this Site from within the United States. Those who access the Site from locations outside of the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for complying with local laws.
Any failure on our part to act on or enforce any section of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any of these Terms.
- To get a pre-purchase advice, you may post in the theme’s forum.
- To get a response more promptly, you are recommended to use our Ticket-system.
- We try to answer your questions within 1-10 hours. However, if any delay occurs, it doesn’t mean that we forgot about you. Some of the issues require testing and analyzing, so we can resolve it effectively.